Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Watchlist for Wednesday, January 18 $BLPH $OVAS $HLF $FSLR $INFI


Bellerophon Therapeutics Inc.
BLPH ---> Included again in my blog today after responding well to my expectations by breaking its 50EMA on high volume! Now it has large and clean room ahead to climb! With this Momentum, an explosion it's almost inevitable.


OvaScience Inc.
OVAS ---> Also in my blog again! It worked well, making a nice trade session on volume again. Accumulation still rising strong, showing interest by the buyers and so, it could take off for a strong move higher any moment! 20EMA is my initial target.


Herbalife Ltd.
 HLF ---> So far so good! Watching for continuation.


Fist Solar Inc.
FSLR ---> It made a deep breath before the next move higher! Technical indicators are showing that BIAS remains in the Bullish side, so, i expect that $36.41 level should be broken  easily! That´s what i´m looking for!!


Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
INFI ---> It made a strong breakout with high Volume, High Buying Pressure and High Accumulation, and at this moment, it is ready to enter in the Big GAP ahead! $1.91 is the next target!

Disclaimer

All charts posted here are merely tools to study based on major technical indicators!! It is up to the reader to decide whether the stocks mentioned above are appropriate for your strategy! I warn that the good performance of a stock not depends only the technical data and I can not responsible for any trade that goes wrong!! Follow me on Twitter and Stocktwits, during the day I post some good ideas of trade

Regards

FonsieTrader