Monday, October 9, 2017

Watch-List for Tuesday, October 10 $NEOT $MLP $SNMX $AKER $GALE $SRAX


Neothetics, Inc.
NEOT ---> Great alert from my last Blog Post! I´ll be watching now for an entry in its GAP! The Momentum is powerful and it can explode towards its 200 Moving Average! If you got this one from my blog, you have my congratulations.

Maui Land & Pineapple Co., Inc.
MLP ---> This is a Low Float Stock with an interesting percentage of Short Float, about 10%! I´ll be watching for a break above $15.65! If do that on volume, we could get here a nice squeeze! Its sector showed a nice relative strength today. On watch.


Senomyx Inc.
SNMX ---> All set to test it 200 Moving Average! Nice day, trading under massive buying pressure, going to close near of High of the Day!!

Akers Biosciences Inc.
AKER ---> Volume, RSI, MACD, Parabolic Sar, all giving strong Buy Signal!! Over $0.94 it could run Hard.! On watch.

Galena Biopharma, Inc.
GALE ----> Could run hard over $0.4488. It is under heavy Buying Pressure! Worth watch.


SocialReality Inc.
SRAX ----> Strong day! Shares rose more than 38% on heavy volume, closing near of high of the day suggesting thus, that more upside movement may come. I´ll be watching closely for the break above its Second Major Resistance. Could make another strong climb.


Disclaimer

Here's a friendly reminder: all charts shared here are powerful tools based on major technical indicators. However, it's crucial to remember that stock suitability depends on your individual strategy. 🛠️ I must emphasize that good stock performance isn't solely determined by technical data. 💡 As always, trade cautiously, and I cannot be held responsible for any trade outcomes. Remember, I'm not a financial advisor.